Prive by DAMAC: best waterfront 30 storey hotel apartments!20 August 2016
- 1800 Sq Ft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
DAMAC Maison introduces Prive waterfront hotel apartments in Dubai. After overwhelming response and huge customer demand, DAMAC properties has announced a new and latest concept of luxury hotel lifestyle living in theBurj Area of Dubai, by the name of “Prive” byDAMAC.
Prive is on one of the last remaining plots located directly on the waterfront in the Burj Area, thus giving all the hotel apartments giving direct view of water. Prive comprise of 30 Storey Twin Towers located 100 meters of direct waterside. This includes luxurious studios along with one bedroom and two bedroom serviced hotel apartments. Completion and Delivery will be Q3 of 2016. Prive Dubai will be a great investment and bring high returns in the real estate market.
PRICES FROM: AED 879,000/USD 240,000
Panoramic Water Views from every apartment. Enjoy the best of both worlds. Luxurious hotel services to pamper you. A beautiful home to make you proud of.
The AED 1.35 billion, 30 storey twin project is located on over 100 metres of direct waterside frontage and will features luxurious studios as well as one and two bedroom serviced hotel apartments each offering stunning views across the Waterfront.
Scheduled for completion in Q3, 2016, Prive by DAMAC offers a real estate choice and access to the pulsating heart of new Dubai to buyers looking for a solid investment.
Demand is outstripping supply in Dubai’s hotel sector, resulting in DAMAC Properties launch of this new luxury serviced hotel apartments to cater to the growing number of international investors returning to the market.
Prive comes complete with all of the luxury services expected in a five-star hotel, including a luxurious spa, high-end restaurants, stunning lobby areas with meeting space, a kids club and baby-sitting service with dedicated and qualified staff, and fully-fitted kitchens throughout.
• Fitted kitchen cabinets and countertops, refrigerator, washing machine
with dryer option, hob & oven
• Balconies wherever applicable as per unit plan
• Wardrobes in bedrooms
• Fully tiled bathrooms, en-suites and guest toilets, wherever applicable
• Shower or bath tub with shower in master bathroom
• Electrical shaver point with mirror in master bathroom
• Vanity units and mirrors
• Centrally air conditioned
• Double glazed windows
• E-vision or equivalent and telephone connection points
• Provision for high speed internet access
• Ceramic floor tiling
• Double bed with mattress in Studio & 1 Bedroom apartments
• 1 double bed & 2 single beds with mattresses in
2 Bedroom apartments
• Clean sheets, pillows and bed covers in appropriate portions
• Bedside table with drawer
• Couch in 1&2 Bedroom apartments only
The following furniture in each living room and studio:
• Breakfast Table with Chairs in Studios & 1 Bedroom apartments
• Dining table with chairs in 2 bedroom apartments
• Settee or arm chair
• Coffee table
• Glass and tableware
• Cooking utensils
Unit Services on request
• Full apartment cleanup – three times a week
• Replacement of bed linen and towels – twice a week
• Daily supply of basic toiletries and towel change
• Bouquet of television channels
• Pest Control in the unit
• Maintenance and repair of furnishings, fixtures and equipment
(but not refurbishment or replacement thereof)
* Unless stated above, all accessories like wallpaper, chandeliers, furniture, electronics, white goods, curtains, decorative wall
elements, wall mirrors, walk in closets, mirror, television etc. displayed in the show apartment are not part of the standard
Call NOW! and reserve your own property:
Angel – London office: +44 7956 168 784
Dimeji – Lagos Office: + 234 813 750 6077
Kay – Lagos Office: +234 705 6666 606
Toks – New York Office: +1 770 363 0075
Angel Falese is a Property Specialist, Consultant and a Real Estate Investor. Having over 10 years experience as a real estate agent and broker in the United Kingdom and Africa. Her diverse experience in buying choice Luxury properties for clients as investment or 2nd homes has made her much respected in her field. Angel is also a keen blogger, commentator and an Investment Analyst with a Top AAA European Bank here in London.